Effective date: 12/25/2021
Your privacy is important to us. It is VideoMark’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://videomark.app/, and other sites we own and operate.
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we will use the information we collect about you;
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else; and
- Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
The Services may contain links to services owned and operated by third parties. We may also use some third-parties software or products to provide you with the Service properly. If we do so and provide third -parties of any personal data you can be sure the transfer is legal and secured. These third-party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using these services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
2. Information we may collect about you
We collect and process the following information which may include your personal data.
Your name, last name, email address, phone number, contact data, device’s ID, your user preferences as well as all the data (including personal data) you supply to us and information provided by you when using the Service or website.
3. Collecting, processing and using personal data
We only store and process your personal data when you have voluntarily supplied us with it such as by filling in a contact form or signing up to the Service. Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted if this is necessary to implement the contract, render our Services or you have given your prior consent.
4. Why we collect information about you – purpose of processing
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
6. Log files
During every access of our website user data is transmitted by the respective Internet browser and stored in protocol files, the so-called server log files. The datasets stored here may contain such data as date and time of access, name website, IP address, referrer URL (original URL from which you arrived at the website), the amount of data transmitted, product and version information of the browser used.
7. Children personal data
We do not collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you notice we collect and process personal data of anyone under this age, please contact us. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the websites or Services.
8. Data sharing
Required by law: In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
9. Data transmission
Your data is transmitted safely by using encryption. We secure our website and other systems with technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights over the way your personal data are processed.
To make a request, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].
- a) You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we process about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- b) You can ask for supplying, correcting or deleting personal information held about you.
- c) You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
- d) You can withdraw your consent for data processing.
- e) Obtain a copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider
- f) Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority.